Looking for a local plumber in Sewell, NJ? Get back to normal quickly with a more Accurate approach.
You’ve come to the right place. Accurate Plumbing & Drain Cleaning has been providing plumbing and HVAC services to your friends and neighbors for over 30 years. Use us today for help with:
- Water heaters
- Garbage disposals
- Heating and air conditioning systems… and more!
To learn more about our services and find helpful content, visit us on YouTube.
Plumbing services that won’t keep you waiting
When plumbing fails at your residential or commercial property, you need help fast.
Is today soon enough?
We pride ourselves in offering efficient services that get you back up and running quickly, and with minimal disruption. You can expect courteous, professional technicians and a well-trained staff that’s focused on your needs.
Drain cleaning services in Sewell, NJ
When the laundry tub in your basement is full of sewage, toilets won’t go down, or you hear gurgling noises from your sinks, these are all signs you have a blocked or broken line.
After one call to Accurate Plumbing, you’ll know you called the right people.
Here’s how it works:
- A qualified technician with a fully equipped truck will arrive at your location, on time and as promised.
- We’ll diagnose your problem, listen to your concerns, and provide you with your best course of action.
- A flat-rate price will be shared before any work is performed. No surprises or curveballs.
Each of our trucks is equipped with the best drain cleaning equipment on the market today. And, since every drain is a little different, yours might require a specific type of machine to adequately resolve the problem. A clogged kitchen sink, for example, requires different equipment than a clogged sewer. We come prepared so that you don’t need to wait for us to leave, get parts, come back… You get the idea.
If you have roots in your sewer, our drain cleaning machines are powerful enough to cut through stubborn root problems other machines simply can’t clear.
Have a drain issue? Our high-definition, self-leveling cameras can inspect, record, locate, and measure the depth of your line. You’ll then be given a thumb drive of the recording along with a detailed written report of our findings.
Sewer Line Replacement and Repair in Sewell
Effective sewer line repair or replacement hinges on quickly identifying the problem, then leveraging the tools and expertise to get the job done right.
We have sophisticated camera technology to inspect the line, but only after a diligent attempt by a qualified technician to clear the drains. That way we can get a clear view with our cameras. If we can’t clear the line with a jetter or drain cleaning machine, we need to talk about repair or replacement.
Don’t worry: it’s a big job, but we have some unique capabilities that set our team apart:
- Unlike many Sewell plumbers, we actually specialize in sewer line replacements.
- We own our own heavy equipment. Not having to subcontract the work or deal with rentals means that our prices are more competitive.
- Our team is highly trained and can handle any difficult ground conditions.
- We’ll purchase any necessary permits, and will call for the underground utility mark outs (as required by law) to avoid damaging any buried utilities.
- We’ll protect your lawn as much as possible, leaving it in the best shape we can.
To learn more, visit us on YouTube.
Heating and Air Conditioning Service in Sewell, NJ
It’s easy to take your heat and AC for granted… until something goes wrong. That’s why Accurate Plumbing provides yearly preventive maintenance service agreements, designed to prevent the unexpected.
If your system does fail, and you live in New Jersey, our phones are always answered promptly to schedule a service call when needed.
Our team can assist with any issue relating to air conditioning, evaporators, condenser fans, thermostats, contactors, and capacitors. If your systems are beyond life expectancy, we can provide you with a new, higher-efficiency model.
What else sets our heat and air conditioning services apart?
- Upfront and honest pricing
- Responsive dispatchers to take your call, gather information, and schedule promptly
- Our technicians are equipped with all the tools and training they need
- We’ll treat your home like its our own and use shoe covers for floor protection
- Our office staff will follow up with you after every call to be sure your needs were met
Don’t take our word for it: check out our online reviews and see what our customers have to say about their service experience.
Need help? Contact us for an estimate today by calling 856-468-9775.